The Archive

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Classic Post #1

As you can tell, I have been very inconsistent in my writing in 2011. To help alleviate this, I will begin occasionally publishing a past post of mine, from a different blog, in this spot. We'll see how this works.


Let's dig in, shall we?



So, I was looking through the channels
Originally Published: April 21, 2006 at http://h-sc.blogspot.com


Last night, ABC was airing a show, that I had never heard of, called American Inventor. I was stunned and asked the following question: Will they ever run out of ideas for "reality" television?

Well, since apparently, network execs won't shy away from any idea for a "reality" TV show, even one as crappy as American Inventor, I have some ideas for them.

Survivor: Inner City Detroit

Normal People, Abnormal Jobs

Behind the Counter at McDonalds

American Hooker

To any TV network employee reading this, I don't mind if you take an idea, just as long as I get money out of it. And both you and I know you like them.



Epilogue
Yeah... I have no idea what happened to American Inventor. On the very off chance that you do, let us know in the comments!

No comments: